Putting human factors at the heart of your business
IHF is an award-winning Human Factors consultancy staffed by ex-military pilots. IHF helps organisations mitigate the negative impacts of human factors; using a range of proven tools, techniques and training methods, we help organisations reduce errors, improve performance and promote compliance. Our services include human factors consultancy, Human Systems Integration and soft skills training.
We work across many different sectors in the UK and worldwide; if you face human-factors challenges, IHF can help.
Clients and Partners
We have extensive experience in many different business sectors. Here are some of our clients and partners that we have helped with their Human Factors needs.
An example of our work from one of our sessions in Human Dynamics Training (HDT)!
- This Monday we went to Wood Group for some Situational Awareness Training, CRM and Measurable Behavioural Safety Training. Everyone seemed […]
- We’ve recently updated our e-learning page with screenshots, video and lots of more information about the course. Go have a […]
- Hello everyone! At the end of April, we are having two FREE taster sessions in human factors for both finance […]
- What is situational awareness? What might cause you to lose situational awareness and what are you supposed to do when […]
- Reducing risk and avoidable errors We all know that healthcare is a hugely emotive issue in Britain today. It was […]
- Research within the oil and gas sector frequently highlights how problems such as process and procedure non-compliance, lack of safety […]