Our experience as RAF pilots has shaped our understanding of human interactions and safety culture. We have successfully translated this experience into training and interventions that promotr business efficiency and effectively support safety leadership at all levels. Our knowledge of the crew-resource management (CRM) approach to behavioural safety is our weapon of choice in the fight against human error.
We offer Human Factors training and consultancy for the Rail, Marine and Aviation sectors to address:
- Situational awareness
- Procedural compliance
- Fatigue management
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
CRM for Other Sectors
Originally conceived for improving air safety, CRM has proved hugely successful and has been readily transferred into other sectors such as marine (Bridge Resource Management) and rail (Maintenance Resource Management) where it is making a measurable difference.
The goal of CRM is to enhance:
Courses and Training
We at IHF can help your business in many different ways. We have extensive knowledge in many different parts of the transport industry, here are a few of our most popular courses and training alternatives
Part-145 Human Factors Training Courses
We at IHF are proud to provide initial/refresher training courses in Human Factors and Human Performance awareness, in accordance with part M requirements. IHF is an approved supplier of this type of training to EasyJet.
With our extensive knowledge, we can help you become compliant with EASA's regulations.
- What is the Part-145 course about?
- Why should I complete the Part-145 course?
- Who should complete the Part-145 course?
- Human Factors and Human Performance awareness in compliance with EASA regulations (part M)
- Subjects describing the Part-145 A.30 regulations
- Error models, theories & classification
- Improving communication and managing cultural issues
- Human Performance and Limitations including, but not limited to;
- Cognitive performance & memory
- Situational Awareness
- Decision making
- It allows you to demonstrate means of compliance with EASA regulations in accordance with your Maintenance Organisation Exposition (MOE).
- You will receive a certificate from IHF after completed training, including a list of subjects covered.
- Employees of Part-145 approved organisation working in aviation maintenance and supply chain activities.
- Individuals seeking Part-145 or Part-66 accreditation.